Have you ever heard about the amazing golden rock ? It is pagoda and enshrine the hair relic of Buddha. It is one of the tourist attractions highlight places of Myanmar.
The first highlight is its’ location
It located at the Kyaik Hto township of Mon State in Myanmar and on the Punlaung Range and one amazing thing is the pagoda’s situation at the peak of thirty-three mountains. It located at the 3600 feet of Sea level. The eco traveler and many tourists are visit there for its’ location.
Ways to the peak
First way is by hiking track with safety. The drivers are too many experiences in hiking driving and qualified safety training.
Second way is by walking, it is too tired but you can get the fresh nature feeling and you can see the strange botanical tree. There are 33 camps to reach to the peak from the Kinmon Sakna (Foot of a hill).
- Kim Moon Sakhan
- Elephant Draw Road (SinSwe Street)
- Narrowest Station ( Yay Myaung Kalay in Burmese)
- Drone base (Yone Pin)
- Sweet Camp (Danyin Pin)
- Grand Camp (Mayantaung)
- Pure camp together (Sin Pyun Pin)
- Choked gold camp (Shwe Yin Soet)
- Gold Camp (Shwe Yin Thar)
- Dutch Creek Station (Kadat Chuang)
- New Camp (Thit Cha Pin)
- Falls camp (Yadagon)
- Gyway station ( Tiger Scare)
- Dick crammed camp (Betel Nut Ravine)
- Bottom Rock Mat
- He saw Camp (Myindaw Hmu)
- Narrowest Station (Yay Myaung Gyi)
- Pan Ma Tuang Camp
- Mahar Myaing Station
- Three Betel Plant Camp
- Storage Station (Htain Pin)
- Mango Tree Camp
- Boe Pyan camp (Old man Return)
- Bant Bway camp
- Brown Eugenia station
- Lump of stone sculpture camp
- Upper chunk of stone sculpture camp
- Above Rock map champ
- Four Station Camp
- Dragon Mountain
- Pan Tin Camp
- Thesr Emerald Pagoda
- Cold Station (Shwe Yin Aye)
- Camp rock sampan
- Golden Palace Camp
- The water tank base
- Kyaik Thi Yo or Platform of Kyaik Hti Yo Pagoa
Third way is using the litter, two cooly will take you with litter. Mostly visitors are taking this service at the Yathae Mountain (It is the transit gate and far only 3 mountains to the peak)
The second highlight is its structure
The golden rock is about 7.3-meter (24ft) height and sits on the natural rock platform. The pagoda was built on those golden rock. The golden rock and the platform are resting independent each other. overhang of half its length and is perched at the extreme end of the sloping surface of the rock.
So, we would like to suggest that if you have a plan to go to Myanmar whether Business or travel, you should go to visit and learn about the amazing of it.